- Chelsea FC considering a Schmeichel this summer.
- The Dane has been outstanding for Club and country all season.
- Chelsea goalie, Thibaut Courtois uncertain of renewing his contract at the Bridge.
According to Sky Sports reporter Dharmesh Sheth, Chelsea is considering making a move for Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel this summer.
Chelsea faces the possibility of losing Thibaut Courtois in the course of this summer’s transfer window, as he is yet to put pen to paper on a new contract, and will likely leave for free next summer.
Reports suggest that Chelsea is already eyeing potential replacements for the Belgian shot-stopper. Roma Keeper and Brazil international appears to be the topping the list but Chelsea will face stiff competition from Liverpool and Real Madrid.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard’s Champions League bonus revealed as he agrees to become next Chelsea manager
- Agent begs Chelsea to let Courtois join Madrid
- Chelsea target Cech and Schmeichel to replace Courtois
- Courtois very close to Real Madrid move
- Courtois expecting a bigger contract renewal offer
- Chelsea eye deal for Kasper Schmeichel
- Chelsea will listen to offers for Courtois
Chelsea has now been linked with the Leicester goalkeeper following Denmark’s exit from the Russia 2018 World Cup. The Sky Sports reporter gave the indication that both Chelsea and Roma are considering a swoop for the Danish shot-stopper.
“An alternative to all of this is Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel,”
Sheth told the Transfer Talk podcast.
“We are told both Chelsea and Roma are looking at him because they are preparing for life without their current number one.”
Click to read more on Thibaut Courtois…
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Eden Hazard might have disrespected Chelsea’s faithful.
Just when everyone had begun harboring the thoughts that Eden Hazard would fully commit to Chelsea after appearing like a ‘fish that found water’ in terms of scoring under Maurizio Sarri, then BOOM! He lifted another lid on his aspirations to play for Real Madrid.