- Chlesea keeping a close watch on Serbia international Aleksandar Mitrovic for January move.
- The Serbian International in the last season scored 12 goals and 15 to enable Fulham secure promotion to the Premier League.
Reports suggest that Chelsea are keeping tabs on Fulham striker and Serbia international Aleksandar Mitrovic.
The Blues are reportedly considering making a move for Mitrovic in the forthcoming January transfer window.
His performances thus far have impressed Chelsea. The striker has been in fine form this term since a £22m summer transfer to Fulham.
The Serbian initially joined Fulham on loan in January last season and scored 12 goals in 15 games to enable them secure promotion to the Premier League.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
According to the report, Sarri has concerns about Olivier Giroud’s long-term future as he turns 32 sometime this month.
Chelsea will reportedly continue to monitor Mitrovic until the commencement of the January transfer window.
His form thus far will definitely play a part in the increase of his asking price should the Blues make any approach.
Savechelsea.net recently published a report on Soussa driving Bordeaux move for Oliver Giroud.