Chelsea fans have much to be excited about this season, with more than £200m worth of new talent arriving at Stamford Bridge over the summer.
SaveChelaea understands that the two of the new additions into the Blues camp; Timo Werner and Kai Havertz, made their debuts against Brighton, with Werner winning the penalty from which Jorginho opened the scoring.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Chelsea FIFA 21 Player Ratings With N’Golo Kante Highest-Rated On FUT 21
- Chelsea Fans Back One Of Last Season’s Stars To Outshine Werner And Havertz
- Chelsea Injury News And Return Dates Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- ‘Werner Will Have A Field Day’ – Chelsea Fans Can’t Believe Liverpool Defending Leeds United
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- ‘The League Isn’t Ready’ – Frank Lampard Reacts To Messages As Chelsea Receive Major Injury Boost
- How My Wife Aided My Surprise Role In Chelsea -Lampard
However, in a Reach PLC survey of Chelsea fans, neither was tipped to be Chelsea’s player of the season and nor were any of the Blues’ other summer signings.
Instead, Christian Pulisic led the way with 45% of the vote, ahead of Werner with 30% and new arrival Hakim Ziyech third with 20%.
Recall that Pulisic scored nine goals in 25 Premier League appearances last season, adding four assists, also netting against Valencia in the Champions League and against Arsenal in the FA Cup final.
Fans were also polled on their tip for Chelsea’s surprise package, with Reece James – who scored his team’s second at the AMEX Stadium – leading the way with 41% of the vote.
However, he was only narrowly ahead of Kepa Arrizabalaga, with 39% tipping the Spanish goalkeeper to bounce back from a difficult 2019/20 season.