- Liverpool are interested in signing Thorgan Hazard from Borussia Monchengladbach.
- The Belgian star has produced excellent displays in the German Bundesliga.
Thorgan Hazard did not make any first-team match appearance for Chelsea.
Liverpool are interested in signing Borussia Monchengladbach’s midfielder, Thorgan Hazard.
Thorgan Hazard is the younger brother of Eden Hazard, started his professional career with French club Lens before he joined Chelsea.
However, Hazard (Thorgan) did not make a first-team match for the Blues as he was shipped on loan campaigns to Belgian football club, Zulte Waregem before joining Borussia Monchengladbach.- Advertisement -
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
- Mourinho believes Europa league final is Hazard last match for Chelsea
- Eden Hazard offered mega $735,000-a-week deal after tax to join Real Madrid
Thorgan Hazard scored 11 goals in all competitions for Borussia Monchengladbach last season and has already surpassed that figure by netting 12 goals in the current campaign.
The Belgian star has 12 months left on his current contract and he is rated at £35 million. Liverpool coach, Jurgen Klopp would be willing to sign Thorgan Hazard to provide cover and competition for Liverpool forwards.
Meantime, SaveChelsea.net reported that Olivier Giroud is reportedly a summer transfer target for Bordeaux.
The former Montpellier and Arsenal striker could make a return back to Ligue 1 ahead of next campaign, with his position at Chelsea under scrutiny. The arrival of Gonzalo Higuain from A.C Milan has limited Giroud’s playing time in the Premier League.