- Chelsea keeping tabs Barcelona star.
- Jordi Alba attracts Chelsea interest.
According to reports, Chelsea is interested in signing Spanish defender Jordi Alba from Barcelona. Spanish media outlet Sport is reporting that Chelsea will also face competition from Manchester United for Jordi Alba.
The report also states that the two Premier League clubs have been keeping tabs on Jordi Alba for some time. They believe that the player can adapt to the rigors of Premier League football.
Alba has been a key player in the Barcelona squad and has enjoyed success at the club under Luis Enrique and now Ernesto Valverde in the past four to five seasons.
The Spain international has played a key part in winning four La Liga titles, the Champions League and four Copa Del Rey crowns in his six-year spell at Camp Nou.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- Chelsea advised on the ideal manager to replace Sarri and it’s not Frank Lampard
- Eden Hazard’s Madrid shirt number revealed ahead of move.
- When Real Madrid would officially announce Hazard
- How Hazard can equal Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi at Real Madrid – Andy Townsend
- Chelsea’s Possible starting XI against Arsenal
- Chelsea should accept Hazard £100m deal from Madrid- Mariner
- Kenedy returns to Chelsea after failing to win over Newcastle
- Barcelona keep a close eye on €50m-rated Chelsea prolific forward
- Chelsea Identifies Barcelona Star To Replace Eden Hazard
Alba has also hit the back of the net 12 times in 247 appearances in all competitions following his move from Valencia in 2012. Chelsea have Marcos Alonso as their current left back and he has been with the club for the past twelve months. It’s left to see how they can convince the Catalans to sell one of their current most priced assets.
savechelsea.net also reported that BARCELONA WILLING TO OFFER THREE PLAYERS FOR WILLIAN
Emerging reports indicate that Barcelona are willing to offer as much as three players to Chelsea for Willian as they try to knock down the Blues’ huge asking price for the Brazilian.
However, Spanish media outlet Mundo Deportive claim that Barcelona have proposed a player plus cash swap deal instead, and are ready to include three players in the deal that could eventually see Willian join the Catalans.