- Chelsea on the leading hunt for young Italian Fiorentina’s winger Federico Chiesa
- Chiesa has proven to be good on the ball and adept at creating chances in a flash
Reports from the Sun suggest that Chelsea are leading the race to sign young Italian winger Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina.
However, the Blues will face fierce competition from some of the big clubs in Europe who are also interested in the player.
According to the report, the Blues will make a move for the winger in the January transfer window.
It is believed that Serie A side Napoli are also interested in the player. This will see Maurizio Sarri go up against his former employers based on the reports of a Chelsea interest.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Insigne believes Sarri’s move to Juventus would be betrayal.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi set for loan move abroad
- Chelsea leading race to sign Federico Chiesa
- Moses happy with Chelsea’s massive win
- Chelsea agree compensation package with Napoli for Sarri
Federico Chiesa was reportedly the subject of a £50m bid from Juventus. The player also confirmed that some unnamed clubs made bids around £63m.
Therefore, Juventus are also expected to make another move for the winger in January.
Chiesa has proven to be good on the ball and adept at creating chances in a flash. He is also an exciting winger with a burst of pace and dribbling skills to outwit his markers.
He also has an eye for a pass and a decent passing range to locate forward runners. He still has more to learn though as he is just 20.
Savechelsea.net recently wrote a report on Milan threatening to return Bakayoko to Chelsea.