- Morata plus cash for the services of Argentine Mauro Icardi.
- Juventus show interest in signing Morata amidst Inter talk.
Reports by Football Italia suggest that Chelsea may be set to offer €40 million plus Alvaro Morata to sign Inter Milan forward Mauro Icardi.
Morata failed to hit his peak in his first season at Stamford Bridge and has been linked with a move to Serie A giants Juventus.
The Spaniard was spotted in Milan last week in a meeting with Juventus Sporting Director Fabio Paratici, although Gianluigi Marotta dismissed the development as just rumors.
The Blues believe that Morata could be used plus cash to secure the services of Mauro Icardi from Inter Milan. The Argentine has scored 107 goals in 180 games for Inter Milan and is just 25-years-old making him highly sought after and expensive.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
His release clause reportedly stands at €110 million, indicating that a €40 million offer plus Morata will be able to secure his signature if Inter decides to opt for the player plus cash deal.
Alvaro Morata has been linked to various European clubs, with his fellow Spaniard saying Morata would be welcomed at the Camp-Nou. Click on the link now to get the full story.
Jordi Alba has spoken out concerning rumors of Morata leaving Chelsea. Here is what the Spain and Barcelona star said about Morata:
“He has been a top player for many years. In the end, it’s the club’s [decision] if they want to sign him or not, as with any other player. If the rumors are true, he would be very welcome, as all the new players [are].”