- Chelsea has decided not to extend Higuain’s loan deal beyond this season.
- Gonzalo Higuain will be sent back to Juventus after his loan deal with Chelsea expires.
- The Argentine international has scored just 5 goals from 21 appearances.
Chelsea has decided not to extend the loan deal of Juventus striker, Gonzalo Higuain beyond the current campaign.
The former Real Madrid and Napoli striker joined Chelsea from Juventus on an initial six-month contract in January and has produced disappointing displays as he has just 5 goals from 21 appearances.
Chelsea, who are currently faced with a transfer ban has declined the options to extend Higuain’s loan deal or snap him up on a permanent deal this summer. Instead, the club will send him back to his parent club, Juventus.
Chelsea are likely to make use of Alvaro Morata, Tammy Abraham or Michy Batshuayi who are on loan spells to Atletico Madrid, Aston Villa, and Crystal Palace respectively.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Alvaro Morata wants Madrid stay
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
We have reported that Chelsea striker, Gonzalo Higuain Wants To Be At Stamford Bridge Next Season
The Argentine was signed by Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri as a replacement for Alvaro Morata who joined Atletico Madrid on loan. Higuain, who loves the atmosphere in London wants to stay at Chelsea beyond the current campaign.