- Chelsea has decided not to extend Higuain’s loan deal beyond this season.
- Gonzalo Higuain will be sent back to Juventus after his loan deal with Chelsea expires.
- The Argentine international has scored just 5 goals from 21 appearances.
Chelsea has decided not to extend the loan deal of Juventus striker, Gonzalo Higuain beyond the current campaign.
The former Real Madrid and Napoli striker joined Chelsea from Juventus on an initial six-month contract in January and has produced disappointing displays as he has just 5 goals from 21 appearances.
Chelsea, who are currently faced with a transfer ban has declined the options to extend Higuain’s loan deal or snap him up on a permanent deal this summer. Instead, the club will send him back to his parent club, Juventus.
Chelsea are likely to make use of Alvaro Morata, Tammy Abraham or Michy Batshuayi who are on loan spells to Atletico Madrid, Aston Villa, and Crystal Palace respectively.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- How Chelsea Draw West Brom 3-3 In Historic Comeback
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
We have reported that Chelsea striker, Gonzalo Higuain Wants To Be At Stamford Bridge Next Season
The Argentine was signed by Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri as a replacement for Alvaro Morata who joined Atletico Madrid on loan. Higuain, who loves the atmosphere in London wants to stay at Chelsea beyond the current campaign.