Chelsea manager Frank Lampard says Pedro Rodríguez will be assessed ahead of the weekend clash with Sheffield United at Stamford Bridge.
Giving an update on the injury of the Spaniard, Lampard said,
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea star likens Reds defender to the best center half ahead of Super Cup clash
“Pedro picked up a hamstring injury and we will assess the severity of it over the next couple of days, but I think it will be tough for him to be back for next week at first glance.
“We obviously then have the international break, so that might help, but we will be trying to get him back as quickly as possible because he’s an important player,” said Lampard.