- Chelsea is unsure about signing Aaron Ramsey after a recent poor performance.
- Loftus-Cheek shows his worth as he scores an impressive Hat-Trick against Bate Borisov.
Chelsea could be forced to reconsider their move for Aaron Ramsey due to the recent impressive performances being put up by Ross Barkley and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
Aaron Ramsey’s contract at Arsenal will expire in June 2019 and this has led to reports of interests from many Premier League suitors. However, Chelsea may no longer be in the running to acquire Ramsey.
Maurizio Sarri’s impact appears to have resulted in a rejuvenated Barkley who has gone on to score 3 and assist 3 in his last 3 Premier League appearances
Loftus-Cheek on his on part has been impressive in the last few weeks, firstly with a hat-trick in the Europa League against Bate Borisov last Thursday.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
According to Lyall Thomas of Sky Sports, Arsenal has told Ramsey he won’t be receiving another contract offer before his current deal reaches expiration.
Regardless of his nailed on exit from the Emirates, Arsenal boss Unai Emery still considers him as an integral part of the team and hopes he continues to play his part nicely.
With midfield places for Kante and Jorginho in the team appearing to be guaranteed, only one spot is left, and the likes of Kovacic, Barkley, and Cheek are left to fight for a place.
Therefore, adding Aaron Ramsey to the equation will definitely result in a surplus.
Also, we also reported that Shearer lamented on Alonso who should’ve been red carded in a recent game.
Alan Shearer has expressed the belief that Marcos Alonso should have received his marching orders during Chelsea’s 2:1 win against Brighton at the Amex on Sunday. He felt that the fullback should have been red carded after pulling Solly March who would have been through on goal.