- Chelsea is unsure about signing Aaron Ramsey after a recent poor performance.
- Loftus-Cheek shows his worth as he scores an impressive Hat-Trick against Bate Borisov.
Chelsea could be forced to reconsider their move for Aaron Ramsey due to the recent impressive performances being put up by Ross Barkley and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
Aaron Ramsey’s contract at Arsenal will expire in June 2019 and this has led to reports of interests from many Premier League suitors. However, Chelsea may no longer be in the running to acquire Ramsey.
Maurizio Sarri’s impact appears to have resulted in a rejuvenated Barkley who has gone on to score 3 and assist 3 in his last 3 Premier League appearances
Loftus-Cheek on his on part has been impressive in the last few weeks, firstly with a hat-trick in the Europa League against Bate Borisov last Thursday.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
According to Lyall Thomas of Sky Sports, Arsenal has told Ramsey he won’t be receiving another contract offer before his current deal reaches expiration.
Regardless of his nailed on exit from the Emirates, Arsenal boss Unai Emery still considers him as an integral part of the team and hopes he continues to play his part nicely.
With midfield places for Kante and Jorginho in the team appearing to be guaranteed, only one spot is left, and the likes of Kovacic, Barkley, and Cheek are left to fight for a place.
Therefore, adding Aaron Ramsey to the equation will definitely result in a surplus.
Also, we also reported that Shearer lamented on Alonso who should’ve been red carded in a recent game.
Alan Shearer has expressed the belief that Marcos Alonso should have received his marching orders during Chelsea’s 2:1 win against Brighton at the Amex on Sunday. He felt that the fullback should have been red carded after pulling Solly March who would have been through on goal.