The Blues has confirmed that Brazilian midfielder, Kenedy, has left the club to join Granada on a season-long loan ahead of their Premier League opener against Brighton on Monday.
SaveChelsea reports that the Blue disclosed this in a statement via its official website on Tuesday.
The statement read in full: “Kenedy has joined Granada in Spain on a season-long loan.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- N’Golo Kante Makes Transfer Decision As Chelsea Reveals His Price Tag
- Frank Lampard Reveals Key Secrete To Transfer Success (Full Text)
- EPL: Tension In England Over Premier League Rule Change
“The Brazilian returns to La Liga having spent the 2019/20 campaign at Getafe, where he made 27 appearances in all competitions. He scored three goals and set up a further five.
“The 24-year-old’s new club Granada kicked off the new La Liga season at home to Athletic Bilbao on Friday night.
“Since joining Chelsea in 2015 from Fluminense in his native Brazil, Kennedy has made 27 appearances for the Blues and scored three goals, including on his first start for the club in a League Cup game at Walsall.
“He also has loan experience at Watford and Newcastle in the Premier League, and has represented Brazil at Under-17, Under-20 and Under-23 levels.”