Chelsea are reportedly monitoring the situation of defender Eric Bailly at Manchester United. The Ivory Coast international has not played any part in the Premier League for the Red Devils since April 7 and has also been excluded from the squad in the team’s last four Premier League games.
Meanwhile, United manager Jose Mourinho has claimed that Bailly isn’t getting game time he doesn’t need fine-tuning for the World Cup. However, doubts still surround the player’s future at Old Trafford.
ESPN reports suggest that Chelsea alongside London rivals Arsenal are looking at the defender and are prepared to make an offer if the center-back is declared surplus to Jose Mourinho’s requirements at Manchester United.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Bailly has been impressive since his arrival at Man United from Villareal in 2016 and has made 54 appearances in all competitions.