- Alexis Sanchez sends warning out to Chelsea ahead of FA cup clash.
- The 29-Year-old forward boast of his Wembley luck.
Alexis Sanchez has warned the Blues ahead of their crunch FA Cup final game on Saturday at Wembley. The Chilean will be hoping for a start in the game with the hopes of ending the season on a high after a slow start to life at Old Trafford.
Man United will be looking to end the campaign on a positive note as they look to beat Chelsea on Saturday and claim what should be their only silverware of the season.
Alexis Sanchez boasts a decent scoring record at Wembley with both Manchester United and Arsenal, with the 29-year-old having found the back of the net eight times in six games at Wembley.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Chelsea Fans Back One Of Last Season’s Stars To Outshine Werner And Havertz
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- How My Wife Aided My Surprise Role In Chelsea -Lampard
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
Meanwhile, Sanchez has revealed he’s confident ahead of the FA Cup showdown against Chelsea on Saturday. As quoted on Daily Star, Sanchez revealed:
“Playing at Wembley brings me a lot of luck.
“The reality is the change of club[s] has been very, very difficult for me. I arrived at a big club and I changed everything from before.
“The coach told me he DOESN’T like to sign players in January and it would take time for me to become accustomed to the new players. But I hope we can go on and win the FA Cup.”
Savechelsea.net reports FA Cup final likely the last bout for Mourinho and Conte.
This season has seen both Mourinho and Conte go at it with each other, like mouthy bout in the media. Report also suggest Chelsea might be parting ways with the Italian after an awful campaign.
This match is most important to both managers, a Trophy is involved and can be the only chance they both have to Silverware.