Reports suggest that Chelsea have offered Academy starlet Callum Hudson-Odoi a new five-year contract to convince him to remain at Stamford Bridge. The youngster was a key performer in England’s Under-17 World Cup triumph last year, whilst establishing himself as one of the most sought-after teenagers in the country.
The 17-year-old provided the assist for Chelsea’s winning goal against Perth Glory after some good work and skill down the left wing before a precise cross that was directed into the net by Pedro. He made his professional debut for Chelsea against Newcastle in the FA Cup in January.
Hudson-Odoi has two years left on his current contract and top clubs around Europe are monitoring his situation at Stamford Bridge.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- Chelsea will annouce Ruben Loftus-cheek contract exetension
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Callum Hudson Odoi gives condition to sign Chelsea new contract.
- Chelsea stars feature on international stage.
- Chelsea winger, Callum Hudson-Odoi undergoes successful surgery
- Chelsea To Wait On Callum Hudson-Odoi
- Sarri Includes Chelsea youngsters Richard Nartey and Ruben Sammut With First Team Squad
Chelsea are not ready to lose out on another prize asset after losing Dominic Solanke to Liverpool after he ran his contract down.