Reports from Sky Italia claim that Chelsea were one of the clubs interested in signing Miralem Pjanic from Juventus this summer.
The Bosnian has taken over the Juve midfield and has stamped his authority as one of the best midfielders in the Serie A and in Europe.
Miralem Pjanic has caught the eye with his creative abilities and brilliant set-piece deliveries.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Nicolas Tagliafico: Chelsea Interested In Ajax Left-Back
Juventus acquired Pjanic from Roma for €30 million. The Bosnian was the subject of an offer above €50m from Chelsea this summer, with Maurizio Sarri hoping to work with the midfield talent.
However, Fabio Paratici and Guiseppe Marotta said no to the bid as the 28-year-old was valued at double the sum that was offered. This was their response to his agent Fati Ramadani.
Juventus were keen to keep the Bosnian in their books as they promised him a mouthwatering deal to keep him in Turin.