- Chelsea striker, Olivier Giroud might leave the club to get more playing time.
- The former Arsenal man is currently the top scorer in the UEFA Europa League.
- Maurizio Sarri feels that Giroud’s presence is an addition to the Chelsea team.
Olivier Giroud has spearheaded Chelsea’s Europa League campaign and is currently the highest scorer in the competition this season.
The France international arrived at Chelsea for £18m from Arsenal and has made a tremendous impact in the Premier League and the UEFA Europa League.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Maurizio Sarri feels that Giroud’s presence in the Chelsea squad matters as he helps the team even as a substitute. The Frenchman has proved to be a massive asset for the club because he proves the much-needed depth at Stamford Bridge.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Gonzalo Higuain Wants To Be At Chelsea Next Season.
The Argentine international who joined Chelsea on loan from Italian giants, Juventus, has stated that he wishes to remain at Stamford Bridge across the summer.