- Chelsea striker, Olivier Giroud might leave the club to get more playing time.
- The former Arsenal man is currently the top scorer in the UEFA Europa League.
- Maurizio Sarri feels that Giroud’s presence is an addition to the Chelsea team.
Olivier Giroud has spearheaded Chelsea’s Europa League campaign and is currently the highest scorer in the competition this season.
The France international arrived at Chelsea for £18m from Arsenal and has made a tremendous impact in the Premier League and the UEFA Europa League.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- N’Golo Kante Makes Transfer Decision As Chelsea Reveals His Price Tag
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea’s Timo Werner Sends Strong Signal To Liverpool, Man City
Maurizio Sarri feels that Giroud’s presence in the Chelsea squad matters as he helps the team even as a substitute. The Frenchman has proved to be a massive asset for the club because he proves the much-needed depth at Stamford Bridge.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Gonzalo Higuain Wants To Be At Chelsea Next Season.
The Argentine international who joined Chelsea on loan from Italian giants, Juventus, has stated that he wishes to remain at Stamford Bridge across the summer.