- Chelsea striker, Olivier Giroud might leave the club to get more playing time.
- The former Arsenal man is currently the top scorer in the UEFA Europa League.
- Maurizio Sarri feels that Giroud’s presence is an addition to the Chelsea team.
Olivier Giroud has spearheaded Chelsea’s Europa League campaign and is currently the highest scorer in the competition this season.
The France international arrived at Chelsea for £18m from Arsenal and has made a tremendous impact in the Premier League and the UEFA Europa League.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
Maurizio Sarri feels that Giroud’s presence in the Chelsea squad matters as he helps the team even as a substitute. The Frenchman has proved to be a massive asset for the club because he proves the much-needed depth at Stamford Bridge.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Gonzalo Higuain Wants To Be At Chelsea Next Season.
The Argentine international who joined Chelsea on loan from Italian giants, Juventus, has stated that he wishes to remain at Stamford Bridge across the summer.