- Chelsea has declined a permanent transfer bid from Fenerbahçe of one of their loan players.
- Chelsea star, Victor Moses has been in a terrific form ever since his loan switch to the Turkish giants.
- Victor Moses has helped Fenerbahçe in her fight against relegation and the club are keen on making Victor Moses loan switch permanent.
The Blues have reportedly rejected a permanent transfer bid of one of its loan players due to the transfer fee offered by the club. According to reports reaching SaveChelsea.net, top Turkish football club, Fenerbahçe are interested in signing Chelsea’s Victor Moses on a permanent deal.
The Turkish giants completed the loan signing of the former Nigerian international in the January transfer window; with the loan move expected to continue until the end of next season.
The former Super Eagles of Nigeria winger has been in a good form for the Turkish outfit since he joined them earlier this year.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
The former West Ham United and Wigan player has scored twice in eight appearances to boost Fenerbahçe chances of survival in their quest to survive the relegation drop.
Fenerbahçe wants to make Victor Moses’ loan deal a permanent one but they have offered just €5m for him; a transfer fee which was rejected immediately by Chelsea.
Savechelsea.net previously reported that Besiktas are hoping to land Victor Moses
The Turkish League giants were in the transfer market for the search of a new right-back who could serve as a cover-up option for to Gokhan Gonul. Chelsea has previously set a £20 million price tag on Victor Moses.
Do you think Fenerbahçe presents a better club for Victor Moses to reach his full potential than his time with Chelsea?
Let’s hear your view Chelsea Fans what do you think?. Comment below.