- Chelsea would not sell Zouma this summer.
- Everton desperate to keep Zouma permanently.
Chelsea to reject any advances from Everton, as the Blues look to keep Zouma at the club for next season campaign.
Zouma‘s service is extremely needed at the Goodison Park, and the Merseyside Club is keen on keeping him at the club permanently.
He made 32 league appearances for the Toffees and the Merseyside Blues are keen on keeping him at the club, from the situation of things that might look like a long shot.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard reveals the one deal that could be done this week
- Lampard to reunite with Chelsea as he agree three years deal
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Mateo Kovacic gives green light for Chelsea move
- Chelsea given seven-day deadline to complete Mateo Kovacic transfer
- What Everton boss Marco Silva has told top brass about Kurt Zouma deal
- Why Frank Lampard is the best candidate for Chelsea job
- Frank Lampard to be announced as Chelsea manager ‘before the end of the week
- Harry Redknapp gives verdict on Lampard becoming new Chelsea boss
- Barcelona £35m bid for Willian rejected.
Chelsea is currently facing a transfer ban, which prevents them from signing any player until next summer window.
However, the executives of the club are desperately in need of keeping their loan player to reduce the number of players leaving the club without replacement.
This indicates that the Frenchman leaving Stamford Bridge permanently this season is very unlikely to happen.
Kurt Zouma was a regular player for Chelsea in the 15/16 season before suffering a horrific Cruciate Ligament injury that ruled him out for over nine months.
The French player proved his abilities are rare when he became a regular starter again at Everton in the previously concluded season.
Chelsea lack of a load of options in their backline would mean that Zouma would be very much needed at West London club for the 2019/2020 season.
Read also news on Torino confirms paying of permanent fee of Chelsea loanee.
Urbano Cairo Torino’s President has announced that the Bull’s have made permanent the transfer of Chelsea Loanee Ola Aina.
The Nigerian put on a convincing performance for Torino last season on loan. The 22-years-old registered 30 league appearances in his first season for Walter Mazzarri’s men, helping them to a seventh-place finish in the Italian League…continue reading.