- Chelsea has agreed to the idea of sending out Alvaro Morata on loan to Juventus.
- Juventus to reportedly sign Morata on a permanent deal after the expiration of the loan
Reports from Tuttosport suggest that Chelsea has agreed to the idea of sending out Alvaro Morata on loan to Juventus.
Morata joined Chelsea from Real Madrid in a reported £60 million deal but has struggled to make a mark in the Premier League in his first season. He has hit the back of the net 11 times, whilst providing 6 assists in 30 appearances.
However, the player has seemingly appeared to be frustrated after having not lived up the hype that preceded his arrival.
According to Tuttosport, Chelsea have given green light to Morata leaving to Juventus on a loan deal. Juventus will reportedly sign Morata on a permanent deal after the expiration of the loan.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
They’ll pay €15 million for the loan, and shell out another €45 million to make the deal permanent, totaling to €60 million.
It is believed that Morata favors a return to Turin and this will make the discussion on his wages easy to handle.
The Spain International who made an impressive start at the Blues has blamed his woes on Antonio Conte’s direct style of play. Morata scored just 3 times in 23 appearances for Chelsea as they missed out on the UEFA Champions League