- Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool have also initially expressed interest in the US player (Pulisic)
- Pulisic’s contract with Borrusia Dortmund expires in 2020.
- Chelsea hopes to sign Pulisic as a future replacement for Eden Hazard.
A report from The Guardian suggests that Chelsea are the club that has shown the most concrete interest in the possible signing of USA international Christian Pulisic from Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund.
The likes of Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool have also initially expressed interest in the 20-year-old attacker.
Meanwhile, Pulisic is stalling on discussing a new contract with Dortmund although his current contract reaches expiration in 2020.
The possibility of the side losing him will be a big blow going by how he’s rising in prominence in Europe.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Pulisic praised as USMNT make semi-final spot
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
Pulisic is easily one of the top players at Dortmund after the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Likay Gundogan, and Henrikh Mkhitaryan all left for new adventures in the Premier League.
He’s arguably the most high profile player in the USA national team after making his debut at age 17 in 2016.
In his time at Dortmund, he has scored 15 goals in 107 games in 3 Bundesliga seasons.
Chelsea might be looking at Pulisic as a long-term replacement for Eden Hazard whose future at Stamford Bridge continues to be in doubt.
According to reports from Spain, Chelsea could also make a move for Philippe Coutinho as a replacement for Eden Hazard.
Do you think Pulisic would be a better replacement for Hazard in the English Priemeir League?
Drop your opinions in the comment section below.