- Chelsea closely watching Sandro Tonali
- Chelsea hoping to bid for the Brescia midfielder in January
Reports suggest that Chelsea sent scouts to watch Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali as they plan towards a possible move in January.
The midfielder who has been likened to Andrea Pirlo has put up impressive performances for the Serie B club and this has resulted in interests from top clubs in Italy, as Inter Milan are also believed to be amongst the clubs interested.
According to Calciomercato, Chelsea are monitoring the progress of the 18-year-old midfielder and a bid in January might materialize, although it remains to be seen if they can beat the competition from other clubs.
Sandro Tonali is currently valued at £22m, and this fee won’t be a challenge for Chelsea as Sarri wants his squad to be improved.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
Seavechelsea.net also reported that Barcelona is closely watching prolific Chelsea forward.