Chelsea have told clubs interested in Brazil international Willian that they will have to fork out £71million to sign the attacker this summer according to reports. Willian is reportedly attracting interest from Barcelona and Manchester United and is believed to have set his heart to a Stamford Bridge exit this summer.
Willian was not used as he would have loved last season under Antonio Conte and also appeared to aim swipes at the Italian manager. Although Maurizio Sarri has been tipped to replace Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge this summer, Mundo Deportivo have suggested that he wants to leave Chelsea and is also keen on a move to Barcelona.
The reported pursuit of the Brazilian by Barcelona will definitely be a big blow to Jose Mourinho’s hopes of signing Willian for Manchester United as Willian is believed to favor a move to Barcelona.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Barcelona £35m bid for Willian rejected.
- Willian – It was difficult to work with Conte
- Willian – I’m happy playing for Chelsea
- Barcelona willing to offer three players for Willian
- Chelsea set £71 million asking price for Willian
- Chelsea reject £50m offer from Barcelona for Willian
The 29-year-old is excited about the prospect of joining the Catalan outfit and Chelsea are waiting to see if Barcelona will be willing to meet the player’s valuation.