- Juventus to find a replacement for Daniele Rugani.
- All road seems to lead to the bridge for Rugani.
Reports suggest that Chelsea FC are on the brink of completing a deal to sign Daniele Rugani from Juventus. The Italian media suggest that Juventus are already looking for a replacement for the 23-year-old defender and this is a major boost for Chelsea as they look to complete the deal for the defender.
According to Tuttosport,
Juve are eyeing Ajax star Matthijs De Ligt and Atletico Madrid’s Diego Godin as possible replacements for Rugani who now appears to be Chelsea bound.
The Italian defender has been heavily linked with a move to Stamford Bridge as the club are looking to improve on their defensive options ahead of the 2018/19 football season. Reports also suggest that Rugani has agreed to personal terms with Chelsea with the move set to be finalized.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
Savechelsea.net also reported Abramovic in Italy to tie up the deal.
owner of Chelsea FC Abramovic is in Italy as the club hopes to finalize the deal with Rugani and also the AC Millan striker Higuain as all hopes in Morata seem to be lost and the striker with links back to the Spanish club Athletico Madrid.
Let us know what you think below.