- Juventus to find a replacement for Daniele Rugani.
- All road seems to lead to the bridge for Rugani.
Reports suggest that Chelsea FC are on the brink of completing a deal to sign Daniele Rugani from Juventus. The Italian media suggest that Juventus are already looking for a replacement for the 23-year-old defender and this is a major boost for Chelsea as they look to complete the deal for the defender.
According to Tuttosport,
Juve are eyeing Ajax star Matthijs De Ligt and Atletico Madrid’s Diego Godin as possible replacements for Rugani who now appears to be Chelsea bound.
The Italian defender has been heavily linked with a move to Stamford Bridge as the club are looking to improve on their defensive options ahead of the 2018/19 football season. Reports also suggest that Rugani has agreed to personal terms with Chelsea with the move set to be finalized.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
Savechelsea.net also reported Abramovic in Italy to tie up the deal.
owner of Chelsea FC Abramovic is in Italy as the club hopes to finalize the deal with Rugani and also the AC Millan striker Higuain as all hopes in Morata seem to be lost and the striker with links back to the Spanish club Athletico Madrid.
Let us know what you think below.