- Chelsea midfielder, Mario Pasalic is set to leave the club this summer.
- The Croatian international is yet to make a first-team appearance for the Blues.
- Serie A side, Atalanta wants Pasalic on a permanent deal.
Atalanta are working to secure a permanent deal for on-loan Chelsea midfielder, Mario Pasalic.
The Italian side are willing to make the Pasalic loan move a permanent one as he remains a member of their team.
Atalanta are currently on the 4th position in the Serie A league table and they look set to secure a place in the UEFA Champions League for next season, ahead of the likes of Lazio, AC Milan, and Roma.
Mario Pasalic signed for Chelsea back in 2014 for a fee of £3 million but is yet to make a single first-team appearance for the Blues to date. The Croatian has been sent on loans to Elche, Monaco, Milan, Spartak Moscow, and Atalanta; which is his fifth loan move away from Chelsea.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea star likens Reds defender to the best center half ahead of Super Cup clash
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
Atalanta has the option of signing Mario Pasalic permanently for a fee around €15 million and Chelsea will be delighted to see the Mario Pasalic leave for Serie A.
Also, we reported on why Chelsea should wait on Callum Hudson-Odoi
Chelsea youngster, Callum Hudson-Odoi is one of the promising footballers in the English Premier League. The 18-year-old who won the Chelsea Young Player of the Year award is yet to commit his long term future to the club.