- Alvaro Morata on his way out of Stamford Bridge as Chelsea set a prize of £62m for the Spaniard.
- Chelsea’s new Italian boss looking to bring in loyal duo form Italian giants Juve.
Chelsea have reportedly opened talks with AC Milan over a deal for striker Alvaro Morata. The Blues have slapped a £62m price tag on the Spaniard. Morata joined Chelsea last summer for £58m but has struggled to make any significant impact since his club-record move from Real Madrid.
Morata is believed to have joined the club to work with Conte and the arrival of Maurizio Sarri has increased the player’s chances of leaving Stamford Bridge this summer, as the Italian tactician is eyeing a move for Juve’s Gonzalo Higuain, whom he worked with previously at Napoli.
Regardless of the high possibility of Morata’s departure this summer, the Stamford Bridge outfit are not ready to let him go on a cheap and reports from Sky Sports claim that the club want £62m from any potential suitors for Morata, with Milan, believed to be at the forefront.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Alvaro Morata wants Madrid stay
- Alvaro Morata speaks on his future ahead of the summer
- Chelsea Make Final Transfer Decision On Gonzalo Higuain
- EFL Cup injury news as Chelsea host Bournemouth
- Bad news for strikers as false 9 favors Chelsea
- Jordi Alba – Morata would be welcome at Barca
- Sarri waiting for news on the extent of Morata’s injury
- Trio could be offloaded after shake-up by Sarri
- Sarri describes Morata as a quality player
- Hazard to play against Bate, Morata and Fabregas absent
Milan’s new sporting director Leonardo has begun talks with Chelsea over a possible move for the Spaniard, as he also favors a return to the Serie A.
However, the deal might be a difficult proposition for the San Siro outfit as they are currently under scrutiny over their £200m spending spree last summer, and may not have the means to match Chelsea’s valuation of Morata.
Therefore, Morata’s future at Stamford Bridge is heavily dependent on if Chelsea can secure a deal for Gonzalo Higuaín from Juventus as the club are eager to sell after spending big on Ronaldo.
Earlier, Savechelsea.net also reported that Chelsea would sacrifice Alvaro Morata for the duo.
We have authentic reports that Chelsea have made a player plus cash offer for Juventus duo Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani with the player in question being mentioned as Alvaro Morata. Click the link to read more of this intriguing story.
Skeptics have mentioned that Morata is the worst Chelsea signing ever! What’s your take on this?
Kindly comment in the box below.