- Chelsea has listed potential targets like Sandro, Nathan Ake, Elseid Hysaj and Christian Pulisic for their january transfer.
- New arrivals are expected at Stamford Bridge in January after the transfer window.
Reports suggest that Chelsea are planning to carry out transfers worth £200 million in January in order to prepare themselves for a possible 2-year ban from acquiring new players.
The Express’ Niel Fissler has listed a few targets that the Blues could go all out for before the ban hits as reports have highly speculated.
The likes of Juventus’ Alex Sandro, Nathan Ake, and Napoli’s Elseid Hysaj were all mentioned. The report also added that Dortmund’s Christian Pulisic is also a potential signing for the club in January.
It can be recalled that the Blues were renowned heavy spenders in the transfer market in Roman Abramovich’s early years. However, the spending spree has reduced in recent times, although they splashed the cash on Jorginho and Kepa Arrizabalaga in the summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Pulisic praised as USMNT make semi-final spot
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
The Stamford Bridge outfit may not land all their targets but the £200 million is a huge amount to be expended in the January transfer window and it remains to be seen if it materializes.
Sandro has been targeted by Manchester United with Manchester City also interested. Regardless, Juventus don’t appear ready to let him leave Turin, and this won’t change in January by all indications.
Nathan Ake appears to be the only realistic option for Chelsea, although Manchester United are also interested in the Dutch defender.
New arrivals are expected at Stamford Bridge in January, and this is due to the threat of a ban that the Blues could be hit with.
Savechelsea.net has also reported that Chelsea have joined the likes of Manchester United, Everton, and Juventus to watch Porto’s Eder Militao ahead of the January transfer window.