- Eden Hazard is expected to make a move to Real Madrid this summer.
- Eden Hazard was pictured holding a Real Madrid shirt somewhere in Spain.
- The Belgian international is currently on vacation in Spain.
Chelsea forward, Eden Hazard is expected to make a move to Real Madrid this summer after spending seven years at Stamford Bridge.
The Belgian is on vacation in Spain after guiding Chelsea to their second UEFA Europa League title as the club defeated Arsenal 4-1 to win the game.
Ahead of his much-expected move to Madrid, Hazard was spotted with a Real Madrid shirt.
A source told SaveChelsea that the short was handed to Hazard by a Barcelona-supporting waiter who joked about the prospect of the Belgian joining the Catalan giants but asked for him to sign the shirt.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
BUt Hazard declined and indicated that his mind is set on a move to the Spanish capital before holding up the Real Madrid shirt and took a picture with the man.
Hazard who was instrumental to Chelsea’s Europa League success said that;
“I think it’s a goodbye but in football, you never know.
“We will decide in a few days – the only target in my mind was to win this final. Maybe now it is the time for a new challenge.
“My dream was to play in the Premier League and I have done that for one of the biggest clubs.”
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri has also confirmed that Hazard will leave Chelsea this summer.
“I know he wants to leave and I have to respect his decision.
“He is a wonderful player. It took two or three months for me to understand him as a man and now I do, he’s a wonderful man.
“He’s an extraordinary player. He is a strange boy but when he understands it is extraordinary.”
Also, we reported Chelsea 39-year-old Goalkeeper announces retirement from football.
The England international has decided to call it time on his football career after tasting UEFA Europa League success with Chelsea.
The Chelsea third-choice goalkeeper joined the club from Huddersfield Town last summer and has decided to hang his boots. Farewell.