Chelsea are currently open to new offers in selling midfielder, Ross Barkley, amid interest from Aston Villa.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Inter Outline N’Golo Kante Stance Of Leaving Chelsea
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- N’Golo Kante Makes Transfer Decision As Chelsea Reveals His Price Tag
- Frank Lampard Set Sell N’Golo Kante After Kai Havertz Deal
- Chelsea Makes Major EPL Signings, Tops United
Chelsea are open to loaning out Barkley this summer but are demanding that his £120,000-a-week salary is covered in full.
Aston Villa, however, are yet to make an official bid to Chelsea for Barkley.
Barkley currently faces competition from N’Golo Kante and Ruben Loftus-Cheek for a starting place in Frank Lampard’s squad at Stamford Bridge.
The England star came from the bench in both of Chelsea’s Premier League matches against Brighton and Liverpool this season.
The 26-year-old was given 90 minutes in Chelsea’s 6-0 win over Barnsley in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday night.
He joined Chelsea in 2018 from Everton in a £15 million deal.
Barkley has three years remaining on his current deal with Chelsea.