Inter Milan may be set to lose one of their youth prodigies this summer with Chelsea and Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund hovering around the player, according to reports from Sky Italia.
Although Inter Milan have secured deals for Stef de Vrij, Radja Nainggolan, Kwadwo Asamoah, Lautaro Martinez and Federico DiMarco, they might be set to lose their impressive 15-year-old Sebastiano Esposito to either Dortmund or Chelsea.
Esposito who is highly rated has scored 8 goals in 12 games for the Nerazzurri’s under-16 side and has been marked as one for the future, with the side also unwilling to lose their man. This might come as a surprise as the player has not been in the headlines recently, despite scoring 10 goals for the under-17 side.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Nicolas Tagliafico: Chelsea Interested In Ajax Left-Back
Esposito was key for Inter Milan’s under-16 side as he played his part when they thrashed their junior Juventus counterparts 3 nil in a recent final encounter. However, it remains to be seen if he’ll progress into the senior team at Chelsea going by how youth talents have been disposed of at Stamford Bridge with barely a handful getting a chance to play for the senior side.