Inter Milan may be set to lose one of their youth prodigies this summer with Chelsea and Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund hovering around the player, according to reports from Sky Italia.
Although Inter Milan have secured deals for Stef de Vrij, Radja Nainggolan, Kwadwo Asamoah, Lautaro Martinez and Federico DiMarco, they might be set to lose their impressive 15-year-old Sebastiano Esposito to either Dortmund or Chelsea.
Esposito who is highly rated has scored 8 goals in 12 games for the Nerazzurri’s under-16 side and has been marked as one for the future, with the side also unwilling to lose their man. This might come as a surprise as the player has not been in the headlines recently, despite scoring 10 goals for the under-17 side.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Esposito was key for Inter Milan’s under-16 side as he played his part when they thrashed their junior Juventus counterparts 3 nil in a recent final encounter. However, it remains to be seen if he’ll progress into the senior team at Chelsea going by how youth talents have been disposed of at Stamford Bridge with barely a handful getting a chance to play for the senior side.