- The Blues target move for Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson in the January transfer window.
- It is believed that a deal that would see the Cherries hitman move to Stamford Bridge will cost around £35m.
The Blues are the only unbeaten club remaining in Europa this season and teams will be on a queue to halt Maurizio Sarri’s excellent run.
In light of this, the club will be looking to make major reinforcements especially in the striking position where more quality is needed.
Therefore, reports have suggested that the Blues are targeting a move for Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson in the January transfer window.
It is believed that a deal that would see the Cherries hitman move to Stamford Bridge will cost around £35m.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
Callum Wilson, 26, has been impressive for Eddie Howe’s side this season, having scored 7 goals and provided 5 assists in 13 games this season.
Meanwhile, Eddie Howe may not be interested in selling one of his key men as he looks to maintain a good run with his side.
However, it remains to be seen if the Cherries will be able to reject an offer in the region of £35m, especially if the player also fancies a move to Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea need more firepower in attack especially with the inconsistencies of the two available forward men, Morata and Giroud, in putting the ball into the back of the net.
Morata appears to be getting back to form but Maurizio Sarri must reinforce that position with quality to stand a chance of wrestling the Premier League title away from rivals this season.