Reports indicate that Seri joined the Cottagers in a deal worth £25 million, with Fulham owner Shahid Khan announcing the deal on Twitter today.
The deal is a real sign of intent from the club owner who also owns the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL franchise, and also indicated interest in a bid for Wembley stadium.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea target Seri joins Fulham
- Chelsea’s reported top 5 transfer targets this summer
- Chelsea face competition for Seri as Fulham join race
- Revealed! Seri prefers a move to Chelsea this summer
- Chelsea chase Seri in 30 million pounds deal
Seri had been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea, as the club tried to sign the Ivory Coast international.
He played a key role for Nice in the Ligue 1 last season with 29 appearances, as they finished eighth on the log. The player has opted for regular football at Fulham than a move to Chelsea.