Emerging reports suggest that Chelsea FC will not listen to offers for England international Ruben Loftus-Cheek this summer as they intend to integrate him into the first team for the 2018/19 season.
Loftus-Cheek spent last season on loan to Crystal Palace and was key in the club’s escape from relegation waters, and his performance earned him a call-up to the Three Lions World Cup squad for the Russia 2018 world cup.
He is regarded as one of the bright talents to emerge from Chelsea’s youth setup but has yet been given a chance to readily prove himself in the senior side. The player has insisted that he must play next season, even if a move away from Chelsea will guarantee that.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- Maurizio Sarri asks to be released from his Chelsea contract after agreeing Juventus move
- Kenedy returns to Chelsea after failing to win over Newcastle
- Emerson Palmieri prefers Chelsea stay over Inter move
- BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri charged by FA (See Why)
- Chelsea To Wait On Callum Hudson-Odoi
- Inter Milan to make move for Chelsea defender, Emerson
- I WANT TO STAY AT CHELSEA – ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN
- I told Drinkwater In August That He Wasn’t Needed In My Team – Sarri
- Ex-Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte demands £9m salary at Inter Milan
Chelsea are currently focused on bringing Maurizio Sarri to Stamford Bridge and there are indications Loftus-Cheek will be in the new manager’s plans when the move materializes. Therefore, Chelsea have the future in view and will not entertain any bids for the England midfielder who has impressed in Russia.
The likes of Everton, Southampton, and Crystal Palace have all expressed interest in the midfielder, but it will be down to him to decide to push for a move away from Stamford Bridge.