The Blues are making efforts to ensure that Eden Hazard does not leave the club anytime soon.
The club are intent on making him stay and are preparing to offer him a long-term contract that would make even Cristiano Ronaldo envious according to reports.
The report claims that the Belgian will be offered a stunning £300,000 a week five-year deal which will culminate in £78 million in wages.
Regardless, Hazard will only consider the offer if Chelsea make it to the UEFA Champions League next season, as it is the only laurel he’s yet to win since his arrival at Stamford Bridge.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Why Jose Mourinho should not return to Chelsea
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
The Chelsea playmaker has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid this summer, although Courtois was the one that went in that direction.
Hazard has two years left on his contract and the report claims that “Hazard is yet to be convinced his long-term future lies at Stamford Bridge”.
Therefore, Chelsea will have to end up in the top four places or win the Europa League this season.
Maurizio Sarri has already revealed that he wants to build his team around Hazard and make sure he sees more of the ball in games.