The Blues are making efforts to ensure that Eden Hazard does not leave the club anytime soon.
The club are intent on making him stay and are preparing to offer him a long-term contract that would make even Cristiano Ronaldo envious according to reports.
The report claims that the Belgian will be offered a stunning £300,000 a week five-year deal which will culminate in £78 million in wages.
Regardless, Hazard will only consider the offer if Chelsea make it to the UEFA Champions League next season, as it is the only laurel he’s yet to win since his arrival at Stamford Bridge.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
The Chelsea playmaker has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid this summer, although Courtois was the one that went in that direction.
Hazard has two years left on his contract and the report claims that “Hazard is yet to be convinced his long-term future lies at Stamford Bridge”.
Therefore, Chelsea will have to end up in the top four places or win the Europa League this season.
Maurizio Sarri has already revealed that he wants to build his team around Hazard and make sure he sees more of the ball in games.