Reports suggest that Chelsea have ruled out a move for star playmaker Eden Hazard and are set to offer the Belgian a bumper contract to make him commit his future to the Blues.
A report from The Mirror now suggests that the Blues would even reject an offer of £170m for Hazard which would easily pass for the second most expensive transfer of all time.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Eden Hazard’s Madrid shirt number revealed ahead of move.
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
- Mourinho believes Europa league final is Hazard last match for Chelsea
- Eden Hazard offered mega $735,000-a-week deal after tax to join Real Madrid
- Why Hazard Is Thrilled With Zidane’s Return To Real Madrid
Hazard’s current deal expires in June 2019 but the club are willing to offer him a new contract worth £300,000 according to reports to make him extend his stay at Stamford Bridge.
The Los Blancos consider Hazard as the ideal Galactico to replace Ronaldo at the Bernabeu. Barcelona are also said to have held an interest in the Belgian.