Reports suggest that Chelsea will turn down all offers for Marcos Alonso this summer amid speculation he is wanted by Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.
Sami Mokbel of Daily Mail has revealed the Chelsea have no interest in parting with the Spaniard.
Javier G. Matallanas of AS also reported that Alonso is a target of both Madrid clubs with a potential price tag of £26.9 million.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
The Spaniard began his career at Real Madrid and made just 1 senior appearance for the club before spells with Bolton Wanderers, Sunderland, and Fiorentina.
Alonso has been impressive for Chelsea since he joined from Fiorentina in 2016.
He has displayed a decent ability to go forward and already has a goal and two assists in two Premier League appearances this season.
He was once laughed off as a panic buy but the fullback has established himself as the best offensive-minded defender in the Premier League.
Alonso has 14 goals and 6 assists in 66 Premier League games for Chelsea.
However, his defensive abilities leave more to be desired and have been suspect since his move to Stamford Bridge.
Regardless, he has established himself as a key player for the Blues.