Reports suggest that Chelsea will turn down all offers for Marcos Alonso this summer amid speculation he is wanted by Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.
Sami Mokbel of Daily Mail has revealed the Chelsea have no interest in parting with the Spaniard.
Javier G. Matallanas of AS also reported that Alonso is a target of both Madrid clubs with a potential price tag of £26.9 million.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Reject The Chance To Sign Nathan Ake
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
The Spaniard began his career at Real Madrid and made just 1 senior appearance for the club before spells with Bolton Wanderers, Sunderland, and Fiorentina.
Alonso has been impressive for Chelsea since he joined from Fiorentina in 2016.
He has displayed a decent ability to go forward and already has a goal and two assists in two Premier League appearances this season.
He was once laughed off as a panic buy but the fullback has established himself as the best offensive-minded defender in the Premier League.
Alonso has 14 goals and 6 assists in 66 Premier League games for Chelsea.
However, his defensive abilities leave more to be desired and have been suspect since his move to Stamford Bridge.
Regardless, he has established himself as a key player for the Blues.