Reports from the Telegraph suggest that Chelsea will not listen to any offers for Tiemoue Bakayoko and Alvaro Morata when the summer transfer window opens.The duo were signed before the commencement of the ongoing season but have failed to live up to the hype that surrounded their arrival. This could be relative though.
Alvaro Morata has shown glimpses of what he can offer in the opposition area whilst netting some crucial goals for Chelsea, but it’s obvious the club isn’t getting what they expected thus far, hence the recruitment of Frenchman Olivier Giroud to boost their striking options.
Meanwhile, Bakayoko hasn’t been top notch in the midfield position despite the decent game time he has garnered in the course of the season. Monaco are believed to be interested in bringing the Frenchman back to France, but Chelsea are willing to give the midfielder more time to prove his mettle in midfield.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
Morata has scored 15 goals in 44 games in all competitions for Chelsea this season, whilst providing 6 assists in the process. It’s no news that the bulk of his goals has been scored with his head. Bakayoko has made 39 appearances, scoring 3 goals and providing 3 assists thus far.