- English Premier League side, Chelsea are set to make a move for Real Madrid star, Isco
- Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri has given the green light for Chelsea to acquire the services of Isco
- Isco and Eden Hazard would form an attacking threat if the deal goes through
- Chelsea could face competition from Manchester City for Isco’s signature.
According to reports, Chelsea will submit a £70 million bid to sign Isco Alarcon from Spanish top side, Real Madrid in January. The Spain international has fallen down the pecking order at the Santiago Bernabeu since the appointment of Santiago Solari.
Isco has been restricted to just 1 start and 5 appearances as a substitute under Solari. He was booed by Madrid fans in the 3 nil loss to CSKA Moscow at the Santiago Bernabeu in the UEFA Champions League last week.
The Sun has claimed that the Blues are readying a £70 million offer for Isco in light of a 4-year deal worth £250,000 a week.
According to the report, Chelsea will look to sweeten the deal by offering Isco a hefty sign-on fee. The club is also hoping that the deal can be done in January.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Gareth Bale’s Return To Tottenham: What Chelsea Coach Thinks
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- How Coronavirus Forced Kai Havertz To Join Chelsea
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
Maurizio Sarri has reportedly endorsed the deal and wants the Spaniard to play alongside Eden Hazard. Manchester City has also been linked with a move for the Spain international.
Meanwhile, Isco is under contract with Real Madrid until 2022 and has a release clause of £629m.
SaveChelsea.net reported earlier that Ethan Ampadu could make a loan move to Derby County.
A move to the Championship would get the Wales midfielder some playing time after falling down the pecking order behind the likes of Matteo Kovacic, Ross Barkley, Jorginho and N’golo Kante. Frank Lampard has already acquired 2 Chelsea youngsters, Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori to his Derby County side.