- Hudson-Odoi would be monitored by Chelsea ahead of Anfield trip.
- The Chelsea youngster was rested in Chelsea’s 1-0 victory against Slavia Prague.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi is expected to start against Liverpool on Sunday.
All eyes will be on Callum Hudson-Odoi as Chelsea prepares for a trip to Liverpool. The England international was rested from Thursday’s Europa League quarter-final first leg against Czech side, Slavia Prague.
The Chelsea forward had to sit out from Thursday’s 1-0 Europa League win at Slavia Prague for him to have enough time to recover from fatigue.
If Hudson-Odoi isn’t deemed ready for Sunday’s fixture, Sarri would opt for Willian or Pedro on the right flank, with Eden Hazard and Gonzalo Higuain spearheading the Chelsea attack.
Italian defender, Emerson may miss out from Sunday’s clash way to Liverpool after missing out on the Europa League match played on Thursday evening.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- Callum Hudson Odoi gives condition to sign Chelsea new contract.
- Chelsea stars feature on international stage.
- Chelsea World cup winners recieve Legion of Honours medal.