- Hudson-Odoi would be monitored by Chelsea ahead of Anfield trip.
- The Chelsea youngster was rested in Chelsea’s 1-0 victory against Slavia Prague.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi is expected to start against Liverpool on Sunday.
All eyes will be on Callum Hudson-Odoi as Chelsea prepares for a trip to Liverpool. The England international was rested from Thursday’s Europa League quarter-final first leg against Czech side, Slavia Prague.
The Chelsea forward had to sit out from Thursday’s 1-0 Europa League win at Slavia Prague for him to have enough time to recover from fatigue.
If Hudson-Odoi isn’t deemed ready for Sunday’s fixture, Sarri would opt for Willian or Pedro on the right flank, with Eden Hazard and Gonzalo Higuain spearheading the Chelsea attack.
Italian defender, Emerson may miss out from Sunday’s clash way to Liverpool after missing out on the Europa League match played on Thursday evening.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea star likens Reds defender to the best center half ahead of Super Cup clash
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question