Chelsea FC’s Under-18 side have won an unprecedented quadruple after defeating Manchester United 3:0 in the Premier League U18 national final on Saturday.
The youth team had already won the U18 Premier League southern title, FA Youth Cup, U18 Premier League Cup, and now the national final. Man United were out of sorts and no match for their blue counterparts at Leigh Sports Village as Billy Gilmour and Tariq Lamptey put Chelsea in control.
Gilmour was sent off with 15 minutes left in the game, but Lamptey added to Chelsea’s advantage as the young blues cruised to the title with ease. The quadruple is an improvement on the treble which the U18s won last season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- The profile of Chelsea FC – Some things a fan must know
- Sarri Includes Chelsea youngsters Richard Nartey and Ruben Sammut With First Team Squad
- FA waiting on report of melee at Stamford Bridge
- Blues escape with vital lesson
- Sarri welcomes Mourinho to United’s bogey ground
- Fellaini should be fit for Chelsea clash
- Jose Mourinho’s records against Chelsea
- Rashford is not Loftus-Cheek, Mou throws jibe at Chelsea
- Conte left disgusted with Chelsea treatment