- Jorginho would not be sold this summer.
- Chelsea’s midfielder wants to reunite with his former manager.
Italian midfielder Jorginho has been linked with a move to Juventus after Sarri’s appointment for the Italian champions.
Jorginho obviously has a very strong relationship with Sarri’s, having played for him both at Napoli and Chelsea.
The Italian Midfielder was signed to Chelsea for a fee of £57.4m, he played a major role for Sarri’s football appearing in 57 matches in total.
Although he was later subjected to heavy criticism by Chelsea fans and pundits, he failed to register a single assist for the team.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Former Teammate backs Lampard for success at the Bridge
- Lampard to reunite with Chelsea as he agree three years deal
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Chelsea will block Jorginho from joining Maurizio Sarri at Juventus
- Pulisic would cut summer break to impress Lampard
- Chelsea clear way for Frank Lampard return by agreeing Maurizio Sarri deal
- Sarri still tempted by Juventus move despite Europa success
Jorginho’s agent Joao Santos refused to rule out an exit for the midfielder to Juventus saying;
“Chelsea have a four-year contract with the lad. We’ll wait a few days to figure out whether there is any truth in this interest mentioned in the papers.
“His past at Napoli won’t be an issue, because Jorginho is a professional. Right now, Jorginho is happy at Chelsea. He found a great atmosphere and we can’t really say that he’d like to go elsewhere, but anything can happen in the transfer market. We’ll wait and see.”
Despite all that speculations and talks, it’s believed that Chelsea values the midfielder and have no intentions of selling him this summer as he is an integral part of next season’s plan.
Atalanta is working to secure a permanent deal for on-loan Chelsea midfielder, Mario Pasalic.
The Italian side is willing to make the Pasalic loan move a permanent one as he remains a member of their team.
Atalanta is currently on the 4th position in the Serie A league table and they look set to secure a place in the UEFA Champions League for next season, ahead of the likes of Lazio, AC Milan, and Roma.