Reports from the Daily Telegraph suggest that Chelsea FC are willing to sell Thibaut Courtois this summer as there are fears that he could leave on a free and for nothing in the next 12 months
The Belgium international shot-stopper has entered into the final year of his current Chelsea contract and hasn’t given any indication on if he will renew with the Premier League outfit.
Courtois is unarguably one of the best goalkeepers in the world and has been linked with a move to Real Madrid in the last 12 months.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Zinedine Zidane Set To Offload Ex-Chelsea Goalkeeper
- Real Madrid Loanee Wants Chelsea Stay Despite Zidane Return
- Morata reveals Hazard’s Madrid secret
- Chelsea fans fume as Courtois trolls Chelsea again
- Chelsea sign Kepa to replace Courtois
- Chelsea set sights on Jan Oblak
- Sarri won’t block Courtois’ move to Madrid
- Agent begs Chelsea to let Courtois join Madrid
- Sarri confident that Hazard and Courtois will stay
- Chelsea target Cech and Schmeichel to replace Courtois
Reports suggest that the Los Blancos are in the market this summer for a new goalkeeper and now appear to have been given encouragement in their reported bid to prise the Belgian away from Chelsea.
It is believed that the Stamford Bridge outfit would rather sell Courtois than lose him for free in about a year if they receive offers in excess of £50m. It can be recalled that reports emerged recently that Chelsea are now the clear favorites to land Roma and Brazil goalkeeper Alisson this summer.