- The onus is on Sarri to decide his assistance punishment for improper conduct.
- The English press has come down seriously on Ianni for his outburst on Mourinho.
Reports suggest that Chelsea will support any decision that Maurizio Sarri decides to take over his assistant Marco Ianni for his behavior on Saturday.
In light of the incident, Mourinho confirmed that he had accepted Sarri’s apology while Sarri revealed that he would handle the matter.
Ianni has become popular for the wrong reason and has been heavily criticized by the English press with calls calling for his sack from the club.
Meanwhile, Sky Sports have revealed that Chelsea will not override any decision that will be taken by Sarri although the coach’s conduct was inappropriate.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
The FA are also waiting on Referee Mike Dean’s report on the incident to decide whether to take further action or let it slide.
The 32-year-old Marco Ianni worked with Maurizio Sarri at Napoli for two years before following him to London during the summer.
Meanwhile, we also reported that De Ligt has praised Hazard saying that the Belgian is out of this world.
Netherlands defender Matthijs de Ligt has praised Hazard admitting that the Belgian is out of this world after a 1 all draw friendly encounter. The Chelsea midfielder displayed immeasurable skills holding down the center of the field. Click the link to read more.
What do you think Ianni deserve as a retribution for his actions?
Please leave a comment in the box below.