- Chelsea youth sensation joins Bayern Munich on a five-year deal.
- 16-year-old Musiala’s agent is related to Hudson-Odoi.
Bayern Munich has confirmed signing one of Chelsea‘s academy jewel on a five-year deal, though that young sensation is not Callum Hudson-Odoi, it is 16-year-old Jamal Musiala.
The 16-year-old is a native of Fulda, Germany, and joined Chelsea from TSV Lehnerz back in 2001.
On completion of his move, the 16-year-old was given a tour of the facility on Tuesday afternoon. Musiala is not expected to make an immediate appearance for the senior team, he will join FC Bayern’s academy to continue his development.
Musiala is regarded as an amazing attacking midfielder, in 9 appearances for the England U16 side scored 3 goals and two assists, he can also play as a striker. The youngster has dual citizenship representing both England and Germany at the U16 level.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on season long loan
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Chelsea will annouce Ruben Loftus-cheek contract exetension
- Chelsea youngster agrees five year deal with Bayern
- Odoi linked with January loan move to Villa
- Azpilicueta – Hudson-Odoi will be important for us
- Chelsea begin new partnership with Hyundai
Musiala his among English talented youngster who has been on the radar for German scouts, the likes of Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho, Riess Nelson, Hudson-Odoi are the highly sought-after English talents in the last couple of years.
However, one thing stands out in this deal, the agent representing Musiala is Callum Hudson-Odoi’s brother, Bradley. Bayern who recently had their latest €25 million bid rejected for Chelsea’s youngster will be glad Hudson-Odoi is yet to agree to a contract extension at the bridge.
The Bavarians have been pushing hard to sign Callum Hudson-Odoi since January last year in their quest to replace club legend Ribery and Robben but their efforts(bids) have all been turned down by Chelsea.
Savechelsea.net earlier reported Hudson-Odoi keen on playing for the Blues.
Reports suggest Chelsea is willing to tie the 18-year-old with a five-year deal worth £100,000-a-week at the Bridge to end the speculations surrounding their most-prized possession.
Could Musiala deal be Bayern’s attempt at luring Hudson-Odoi away from the bridge?
Please leave a comment in the box below.