- Chelsea’s top players impressive at the just concluded World Cup.
- Top Europeans clubs looking to snatch Chelsea’s stars who performed at the World Cup away from Stamford Bridge.
- Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois hot for Spanish Clubs.
The Russia 2018 World Cup has come and gone, and there were notable performances from some of Chelsea’s key men for their nations. Two Chelsea players in the likes of Giroud and Kante ended up with a world cup medal, while the Belgian trio of Hazard, Courtois and the on-loan Batshuayi ended up with Bronze medals.
The tournament may have seen Chelsea’s star men dazzle for their sides in their respective positions, and may have also seen their stocks rise. However, the impressive performances they put up has also made them catch the attention of some major European heavyweights who’ll be looking to prize them away from Stamford Bridge this summer, by hook or crook.
We saw Chelsea’s arguably top 3 players in the finals, and it’s no surprise that these players have been heavily linked with moves away from the club this summer, whilst attracting possible improved contract offers from the club. Chelsea will definitely fight and struggle to keep these players this summer and they are mentioned below:
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea World cup winners recieve Legion of Honours medal.
- Chelsea to start serving transfer ban as they look to avoid extension punishment
- Eden Hazard to Real Madrid deal done for £88.5m
- Eden Hazard’s Madrid shirt number revealed ahead of move.
N’golo Kante – The Chelsea midfielder was massive for the French side throughout the tournament although he appeared to be underwhelming in the final against Croatia resulting in his substitution. Kante is a subject of major interest from PSG, and recent reports have seen Barcelona into the mix. He has also attracted an improved contract offer from Chelsea, and hopefully, he chooses the Blues and stays put in London despite the reported interests.
Eden Hazard – Real Madrid and Barcelona appear to be calling for the Belgian playmaker who captained the Belgium side to their best ever finish in a World Cup tournament, winning the tournament’s silver ball in the process. Hazard has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid, and the move appears to be gathering steam the more after the departure of Ronaldo. The player has also not hidden his admiration for the Los Blancos, and everyone should know that he would choose the Los Merengues if they come calling. Barcelona have also reportedly expressed interest in acquiring the Belgian. It’s a no-UCL going Chelsea vs the heavyweights in this one.
Thibaut Courtois – Courtois obviously wants a significantly improved contract and has been reportedly stalling on a 200,000 a week renewal offer from the club. He just won the Golden Glove at the Russia 2018 World Cup and the player believes his stock has risen, and this was hinted in his latest comments. The player has revealed his desire to live with his family in Spain whilst being heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid.
Reports have emerged that Eden Hazard’s father made contact with Real Madrid a few days before the final of the UEFA Champions League in Kiev to discuss a possible transfer for his son to the Santiago Bernabeu.
How would Hazard fare at Madrid if he finally consummates this move.
Kindly comment in the box below.