Chelsea’s Squad will clash With Bayern Munich in Champions League round of 16 second-leg tie at Allianz Arena.
SaveChelsea reports that English Premier League side, Chelsea have announced the squad that will clash with Bayern Munich in Champions League round of 16 second-leg tie at Allianz Arena.
The club manager, Frank Lampard, has released a full squad of 23 players to tackle the Bundesliga champions.
SaveChealsea recalls that the Blues were defeated 3-0 in the first leg of the round of 16.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Inter Outline N’Golo Kante Stance Of Leaving Chelsea
- How Chelsea Draw West Brom 3-3 In Historic Comeback
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- Why Frank Lampard Got It Wrong For Chelsea’s Defeat To Liverpool – Gary Neville
- Antonio Breaks Silence After Being Dropped In Liverpool Clash
- Chelsea Vs Liverpool: What Klopp Did To His Players For Celebrating
- Chelsea Battles Mendy Transfer Complication
- Everton Very Hopeful Of Clinching Tomori Deal
Lampard’s men head to the game after losing to Arsenal in the FA Cup final on August 1.
The EPL side will be without three of his key players, Christian Pulisic, Pedro and Cesar Azpilicueta.
Also, Willian, who is on the verge of joining Arsenal, remains sidelined after missing Chelsea’s FA Cup final 2-1 defeat to the Gunners on August 1.
Below is Chelsea’s squad against Bayern:
Kepa Arrizabalaga, Antonio Rudiger, Andreas Christensen, N’Golo Kante, Ross Barkley, Tammy Abraham, Willy Caballero, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Kurt Zouma, Mateo Kovacic, Olivier Giroud, Mason Mount, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Michy Batshuayi, Reece James, Fikayo Tomori, Jamie Cumming, Emerson Palmieri, Lewis Bate, Dynel Simeu, Henry Lawrence, Ian Maatsen, Armando Broja.
The kick-off time for the match is 8 pm.