- USMNT get World Cup exit revenge against Trinidad an Tobago.
- Pulisic wins the man of the match award.
Christian Pulisic puts on a spectacular performance in USA’s Gold Cup win over Trinidad and Tobago. The USMNT was out for revenge after the 2-1 loss to Trinidad and Tobago which ensured the USA Men National Team missed out on the 2018 FIFA Men’s World Cup.
The USMNT won their second group game in the CONCACAF Gold Cup with an emphatic 6-0 win over Trinidad and Tobago securing their spot among the last eight in the competition.
Christian Pulisic scored his only goal in the 73rd minutes to stretch the US lead to four and also made two assists in the 41st and 69th minutes.
Curtains on the CONCACAF Gold Cup comes down on the 7th of July, a week after the Cup final Chelsea leave for their pre-season tour in Japan and Pulisic wishes to join his new club in their early exploits.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Pulisic praised as USMNT make semi-final spot
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Pulisic would cut summer break to impress Lampard
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
The American International was signed during the January transfer window for £58million, making him the costliest American signing in history. Though the rest of the 18/19 season Pulisic spent it on loan at Borussia Dortmund.
Chelsea will need all the creativity they can in 20-year-old Pulisic as star player Eden Hazard departed for Real Madrid earlier this summer. The Club will be hoping their only signing for the 19/20 season can fill Hazard’s shoes.
Earlier reports by Savechelsea.net suggests Pulisic would cut summer break to impress Lampard.
Due to the length of the CONCACAF’S running till the 7th of July and the USA been favorites to win the tournament Christian Pulisic his eager to join the squad for the 2019 preseason tour in Japan, though players are to report for training on the 3rd of July.