- Antonio Conte stamps his authority as Chelsea’s manager via controversial emails.
- This comes after the official date for resumption from the world cup break was announced by management.
According to reports, Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has clashed with some members of the club’s hierarchy on an internal email thread. Chelsea seems to be embroiled in some lack of leadership issues and the provocation was sparked by Chelsea’s first day of pre-season.
Antonio Conte asserted his authority as club boss in a recent mail thread. It was revealed that a member of Chelsea’s technical staff sent emails to the players who participated in the World Cup to report to the club’s training ground this Saturday and Sunday to undergo fitness tests, but Conte responded by saying he is still the manager and does not want the players back until next Monday.
Conte has been on holiday for the last few weeks in Southern Italy and has been planning a tough pre-season campaign for the players. He is set to return to London this weekend and plans to carry out his first training session next Monday, although that will be dependent on if he hasn’t been sacked and replaced by Maurizio Sarri before then.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Pulisic would cut summer break to impress Lampard
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
Also, catch up on more stories on Antonio Conte as the Italian is set to take over Italian Giants.
Chelsea coach, Antonio Conte has been linked with the Inter Milan’s job along with Jose Mourinho and Diego Simeone. The Italian manager has been out of work since leaving Chelsea last summer and he is free to return to management.
Is Conte really that tough?
Kindly comment in the box below.