- Morata should be fit for next EPL match against Huddersfield.
- The Terriers will be looking to shock Chelsea as they are battling to stay out of the relegation zone.
Antonio Conte has revealed that Alvaro Morata should be fit for Chelsea’s Premier League game against Huddersfield Town on Wednesday night.
Morata was absent from the squad in the 1 nil victory over Liverpool at Stamford Bridge on Sunday after sustaining an injury in training the previous day.
Regardless, Conte claimed that the Spaniard should be back in time to help out in Chelsea’s final two matches of the Premier League season, as well as in the FA Cup final against Manchester United.
“It’s not serious. In my mind, there is the intention for him to be in contention for the game against Huddersfield. I hope,”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Alvaro Morata wants Madrid stay
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
“The injury is not serious. I hope to recover him, also because today, on the bench, we had no strikers.”
Chelsea needs Morata to be fit for Wednesday night against a relegation-threatened Huddersfield Town that will definitely sit deep and look to hurt the Blues on the counter.
Therefore Chelsea will need all their attacking ammunition on hand to help out in opening up the opposition defense, and get the needed goals to help them garner maximum points in the must-win encounter.
“Now we have to prepare the game on Wednesday against Huddersfield – another tough game who are playing to avoid relegation and drew today at Manchester City – but we want to try and get three points,”
“We’ll have to make rotations on Wednesday because today took a lot of energy from us. Then we’ll see what happens. It’s important to approach this situation with great pride and a great will to fight, to show we are still alive.”
What’s your take on this?
Kindly comment in the box below.