- Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has warned his team that they must improve ahead of the FA Cup final.
- Conte told disclosed his team is fully ready to take on Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United in the Saturday’s final.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has warned his team that they must improve ahead of the FA Cup final against Manchester United after the lackadaisical performance they put up that saw them lose 3 nil away to Newcastle on the final Matchday of the 2017/18 Premier League season.
Chelsea’s loss to Newcastle coupled with Liverpool’s 4 nil win against Brighton at Anfield effectively confirmed Chelsea’s place in the Europa League next season to the chagrin of the club’s supporters. Chelsea ended up in 5th place on the log, 5 points behind Liverpool in 4th place.
“For the next game, for sure we must change. If we think we can play a game like this in the final of the FA Cup then we don’t have a chance,”
Conte told reporters as they engage in preparations for Saturday’s final against Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United at Wembley.
“We have six days to change our approach and desire and will to fight… Our fans deserve more than today.”
Conte went on to describe the season as a very
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- We Know How To Beat Liverpool, Lampard Brags
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
Here at Savechealsa.net, we had previously reported how some Chelsea player like William among others had commented on how difficult it was working with the manager.