- Conte hopes to close up gap on EPL table by beating Klopp’s boys at home.
- A loss at home could ruin the chances of Conte taking his boys to the UCL next season.
- Chelsea’s boss acknowledges the fact that it will be a tough encounter.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte believes that his side’s game against Liverpool on Sunday is a good chance for his side to close the gap on the Premier League’s top four places.
Chelsea has to beat Liverpool at Stamford Bridge on Sunday to keep alive their faint hopes of making it to the UEFA Champions League next season, as they are currently six points behind with a less than impressive goal difference.
It could be a good time to play the Reds as Chelsea have had to rest for eight days prior to the clash while Liverpool traveled to Italy to face Roma in the second leg of their UCL semifinal encounter which they lost 4:2 but won on aggregate to progress to the UCL finals.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea and Arsenal reach agreement for David Luiz
- Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on season long loan
- Lampard is confident Chelsea do not need new signings to achieve greatness
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Former Teammate backs Lampard for success at the Bridge
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea will play attacking football under Lampard
“This could be a good opportunity for us. As I said a lot of times in the last three games, if we want to keep the hope alive we have to win.”
“We have to get three points. Liverpool are a good team – it won’t be easy.?
“I think now our target, our focus is to finish in the best possible way, to try to fight for a place in the Champions League.”
“The situation is not in our hands, but we have to try and start with three points against Liverpool. Then we’ll see what happens. Our focus is to finish this season in the best possible way.”
Also, Savechelsea.net reported that Hazard inspired Chelsea, beat Liverpool at the Carabao Cup.
Maurizio Sarri’s men emerged victoriously with against Liverpool at Anfield in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday. The Blues displayed resilience and character as they fought back from a goal down, Eden Hazard was exceptional on the day. click the link to read the full story and get the final score.
Enjoy this video.
Kindly comment in the box if you would like to see more videos like this @ savechelsea.net.